Beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath home in Tri High School District. From the moment you pull in the drive you will see the love that has been put into this home. The covered front porch is perfect for relaxing with your morning cup of coffee. Inside you will find a freshly painted dining room and a spacious living room with fireplace. The updated kitchen has nice cabinetry, a pantry, and all the kitchen appliances stay. The master suite has lots of closet space, a dressing area, and the master bath has a jetted soaker tub with shower. The 17x12 bonus room could be used as a family room or office. The large patio in the back is perfect for entertaining. Setting on just under an acre this home is much larger than it looks from driving by.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,229 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Tub Full with Separate Shower
- Formal Dining Room
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- 1. Fireplace Insert,Living Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull Down Stairs,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors