Welcome to this one-owner, West side home sitting on over an acre of property with a nice sized garage. Secluded among the trees, this cedar sided home is one of a kind. This home has 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, main level kitchen and lower level kitchen, large deck with both screened in and open sections and a large lot. The main level has 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, dining room or den, formal living room, and an eat-in kitchen with nice cabinets and access to the rear deck. The walk-out lower level has access to the garage via the covered breezeway, large family room with gas insert wood stove, full kitchen, laundry, full bath, office or den and an additional bedroom. This home has been meticulously maintained and is a great find.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,632 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,632 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Evansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
Francis Joseph Reitz
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Lower 24x13
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,316 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full Basement,Walk-Out Basement
- Gas Starter,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Garage Door Opener,Landscaped,Porch Screened,Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec,Main Level Bedroom Suite,Washer Hook-Up,Garage Utilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Partially Wooded,Slope,0-2.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Window Treatments,Range-Gas,Water Heater Electric
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price