Country-living 4-bedroom home on almost 5 acres of land with mature trees and only 20 minutes to Purdue University. Living room with a brick wood-burning stove. Master bedroom on the main level with 3 additional bedrooms on the upper level. Recent updates include a new AC/Furnace (2019), a water heater, and the septic pumped in November 2020. Quick access to Hwy 231. USDA Eligible!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2,322 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,072 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 250 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Crawl,Partial Basement,Unfinished
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Countertops-Laminate,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Natural Woodwork,Open Floor Plan,Formal Dining Room,Main Floor Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Level,Partially Wooded,3-5.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer-Electric,Oven-Gas,Range-Gas,Water Heater Electric,Water Softener-Owned,Water Heater - Rental
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS