Rustic Elegance. Gorgeous 4 bed/4.5 bath home on an equally-gorgeous end-of-cul-de-sac lot embraced by trees. Private yet not secluded. Both the home & the land have been meticulously-maintained & offer comfortable, easy, luxurious but not overdone everyday living & anytime entertaining. The home has an ideal layout, consisting of large but cozy spaces & a flow that makes sense, all with the backdrop of a beautiful tree-filled lot. Owner's suite on main level. The other 3 bedrooms are upstairs, with a bonus room. More options for gathering & relaxing on the main level, including a bright, open, well-appointed kitchen. Huge rec & gathering spaces in lower level. Calming, quiet, nature-graced outdoor spaces in the front & rear. Move-in ready.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
6,863 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Sitting Room,Tub Full with Separate Shower,Tub Garden
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Cook Top Electric,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,WalkOut,Daylite Windows
- 2. Basement Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built In Book Shelves,Ceiling Vaulted,Walk In Closet,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick
- Open Patio,Screened in Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Mini,Driveway Asphalt. Cul-De-Sac,Tree Mature,Trees Small,Wooded.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area,Snow Removal,Trash Removal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors