Step off the wrap-around porch into the expansive living room with exposed brick in this historic Holy Cross home. Beautiful dining leading into the eat-in kitchen w/ walk-in pantry. All new wood floors on main. Newly painted hardy plank. Mudroom leads to attached garage. Master en-suite on main. Upper en-suite w/ two additional bed plus family/media that opens to rooftop deck. Perfect for a party. Don’t miss the skyline view! So many options with this home with a fantastic location, just around the corner from King Dough and bikeable to Mass Ave!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,402 sq. ft
MATZKES E OHIO ST
Indianapolis Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 2nd Master,Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double
- Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Living Room Fireplace,Masonry Fireplace,Non-Functional Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull Down Stairs,Ceiling Raised,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Windows Vinyl,Wood Work Painted,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Fence Full Rear. Curbs,Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tree Mature.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors