1,487 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus a 12x14, 4 season room for additional living space. Conveniently located on a cul-de-sac, 4 blocks from Taylor U., 2 blocks from Elementary school, 3 blocks from grocery store. This beautiful home is move in ready. New flooring, paint, Heat and cooling system, garage door opener with new springs, R/O water system, garbage disposal. Gas log fireplace adds to the ambiance of this adorable home. All appliances remain, including washer and dryer. Roof is 2 years old. Exterior is 100% maintenance free.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,487 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,487 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated Doors,Insulated Glass Windows,Storm Doors
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Gas Log.
- Appliances,Roofing,Water Heater,Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull Down Stairs,Attic Storage,Cable Ready,Countertops-Laminate,Detector-Smoke,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Eat-In Kitchen,Foyer Entry,Garage Door Opener,Landscaped,Near Walking Trail,Patio Open,Porch Covered,Porch Open,Range/Oven Hook Up Elec,Storm Doors,Tub and Separate Shower,Main Floor Laundry,Sump Pump,Washer Hook-Up
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Partial,Privacy. Irregular,Level.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Window Treatments,Dryer-Electric,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Oven-Electric,Range-Electric,Sump Pump,Water Filtration System,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Owned
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS