This stunning home is nestled in the woods with tons of privacy. Walk into the updated and ever so trendy great room with soaring ceilings, open concept with large eat in kitchen boasting granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances (appliances are negotiable). The sun room is perfect for you to grab your favorite book and settle in during the upcoming winter months. The master suite is on the main level with a ton of space, double closets, standing shower, garden tub, two sinks, and room to spare. The upstairs has huge two bedrooms & massive bonus room that can easily be 4th bedroom. Tons of storage and stunning views! Come see before it's gone!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,830 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Sinks Double,Tub Full with Separate Shower
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry
- Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Other/See Remarks
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Starter Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Cathedral,Ceiling Raised,Ceiling Tray,Screens Complete,Window Bay Bow,1.5 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Pool Community,Tennis Community. Rural In Subdivision,Tree Mature,Wooded.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Golf,Insurance Common Area,Maintenance Common Area,Pool,Professional Management,PuttingGreen,Snow Removal,Tennis,Trash Removal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors