This gorgeous and well kept, custom home in desirable Forest Commons is ready for gatherings with your family and friends. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a finished basement, there is room for everyone! A complete kitchen in the basement, a huge walk-in attic storage and a hard to find 4-car garage are additional unique features to this home. Some recent upgrades include new roof (2018), new HVAC (2018), and master bath (2017). Don't forget, irrigation system and water softener are also included!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,336 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,TubFull
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Egress Windows
- 1. Gas Starter Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Raised,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Supplemental Storage,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Sprinkler/Irrigation System. Curbs,Sidewalks,Tree Mature.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Entrance Common,Maintenance Common Area
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors