Have you been looking for a large home that has plenty of space for you and your family at an affordable price? This is it!! A completely renovated home with 5 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and almost 2,200 finished square feet with a 2 car garage for under $160k! Talk about curb appeal!! You'll love the white picket fence and just imagine relaxing on this covered porch in the summer and decorating it for the holidays this winter! Once inside, the refinished hardwood floors, tall ceilings and the open living space will have you falling in love! Brand new kitchen with vinyl flooring, stainless steel appliances and white cabinetry! Formal dining room perfect for family gatherings! On the second floor you have 4 bedrooms and the beautifully renovated full bathroom! On the THIRD floor you have another bedroom, huge walk in close and even more living space! This home has a new AC, new garage door and opener, newer vinyl windows, all new paint, carpet and more! Don't hesitate and schedule your showing today!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,912 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,184 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Bend Community School Corp.
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 728 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Unfinished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling-9+,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Laminate,Garage Door Opener,Landscaped,Natural Woodwork,Open Floor Plan,Porch Open,Tub/Shower Combination,Formal Dining Room,Custom Cabinetry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 37.7 x 120
- Chain Link,Partial,Picket,Privacy
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Chain Link,Partial,Picket,Privacy. 0-2.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS