Check out this hard to find 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch near downtown Noblesville at the end of a cul-de-sac. Spacious Great room with cathedral ceilings, built in shelving and brick lined gas fireplace. Kitchen has island bar, plumbed for gas ceramic cooktop and pantry. Master bedroom suite has double sinks, walk in closet and unique beautiful stained glass window. Other 2 bedrooms are good size with a second bathroom. Relax on back enclosed sunroom that overlooks private backyard with mature trees and views of nature area along stony creek! Irrigation System included, gorgeous landscaping, new carpet and fresh paint. Finished 2 car garage with views of nature area along stony creek.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,534 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Suite
- Breakfast Room,Dining Combo/Great Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Log Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built In Book Shelves,Ceiling Raised,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Cement Plank
- Glass Enclosed Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete. Cul-De-Sac,Sidewalks,Suburban,Tree Mature.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Entrance Common
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors