Elegant custom home recently renovated & crafted with a new sophisticated design catering to a luxurious lifestyle. You will appreciate extravagant craftsmanship & attention to detail throughout home. Pristine cherry HW floors are sure to impress, fabulous gourmet kitchen is a culinary dream presenting exquisite custom cabinets, curated distinct marble island, wolf range, W/I pantry & more! Owner suite on main offers spa inspired bath, custom vanity & custom designed W/I closet. Fin bsmnt features home theater, pub style bar w/ custom cabinets & exercise rm. Stunning outdoor living area is highlighted by lush landscape & designed to entertain. Home nestled on true cul-de-sac. Fin. 3 car garage w/custom cabinets & epoxy floors. New roof!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
8,462 sq. ft
VILLAGE OF WESTCLAY
Jacoby Homes, Inc.
Carmel Clay Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 5
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Patio,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Suite
- Living Room
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room,Other Eating Area
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Kit Exhaust,Microwave,Oven/Range-Gas,Other/See Remarks,Oven Double,Range Hood Fan,Refrigerator Built-In
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 9 feet+Ceiling,Finished,Egress Windows
- 3. Basement Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace,Hearth Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Raised,Ceiling Tray,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Supplemental Storage,WetBar,1.5 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Driveway Concrete,Pool Community,Sprinkler/Irrigation System,Tennis Community. Cul-De-Sac,Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tree Mature.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Clubhouse,Exercise,ParkPlayground,Pool,Snow Removal,Tennis,Trash Removal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors