This lovingly cared for limestone ranch over full walkout basement is ready for new owners! There are so many updates which include: new kitchen flooring and backsplash, new kitchen appliances in 2018, updated lighting and fans, bathroom updates, new front door and storm door, new garage door, and new A/C unit 2019. Beautiful hardwood floors run throughout the main living area and bedrooms. The fully fenced in back yard with concrete patio is perfect for outdoor play or entertaining. A HSA home warranty is being included in the sale of this home. Don't miss seeing this one! Note: Due to school redistricting, schools identified with this listing may be subject to change. Please confirm School District with the school corporation.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,396 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sunny Slope / Sunnyslope
1,686 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Monroe County Community School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Basement x
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,198 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Walk-Out Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Countertops-Laminate,Detector-Smoke,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Eat-In Kitchen,Garage Door Opener,Home Warranty Included,Landscaped,Patio Open,Range/Oven Hook Up Elec,Utility Sink,Stand Up Shower,Tub/Shower Combination,Main Level Bedroom Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Chain Link. 0-2.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer-Electric,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Range-Electric,Water Heater Gas
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS