Super sweet 2 bedroom brick ranch with fenced yard, corner lot, private outside patio space, oversized 2 car garage with lots of storage, partially finished basement-and just one block from State Hospital Park Grounds-NICE! This well maintained home has a thoughtfully designed remodeled kitchen, rec room and storage space in basement. The detached 2-car garage and driveway offers off street parking for 4 cars. The living room has a book shelf wall separating the den. Hardwood Floors, Eat-In Kitchen, tons of storage. Second Bedroom was used as a large walk-in closet. The home also comes with a NEST DOOR BELL with NEST fire alarm and smoke detectors. This home comes fully applianced including Washer & Dryer and has a HBW for Buyer peace of mind. Stop looking and start living on Evansville's East Side Today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,737 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,248 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Evansville-Vanderburgh School Co
William Henry Harrison
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 759 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Partially Finished,Unfinished
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Bookcase,Main Level Bedroom Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Boat Amenities
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 X 119
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Privacy,Wood. 0-2.9999,Corner,Level.
- High-Rise Amenities
Refrigerator,Washer,Window Treatments,Dryer-Electric,Oven-Electric,Range-Electric,Sump Pump,Water Heater Gas,Window Treatment-Blinds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS