Looking for a 2 but could be 4 bedroom home situated in Historic Vincennes? Look no further! This doll house sits on a corner lot with off street parking. Add in the partially fenced in yard and garden shed and you have the ideal setting. The house has 11 foot ceiling, hardwood floors, 2 fireplaces, pocket doors, and transoms. Other features including but not limited to: main floor laundry, a well insulated attic with sky lights, and tiled kitchen. The possibilities for functionality and design on this house are endless.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
2,845 sq. ft
1,630 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Vincennes Community School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Cellar,Crawl,Outside Entrance Only,Partial Basement
- 2. Den,Living/Great Rm,Wood Burning,Two,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic-Walk-up,Built-In Bookcase,Ceiling-9+,Countertops-Laminate,Crown Molding,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Eat-In Kitchen,Landscaped,Natural Woodwork,Pantry-Walk In,Pocket Doors,Porch Covered,Range/Oven Hook Up Elec,Six Panel Doors,Tub/Shower Combination,Formal Dining Room,Main Floor Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Asphalt
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Privacy,Wood. Corner,Level,0-2.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Window Treatments,Oven-Electric,Range-Electric,Water Heater Gas
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS