Set back in a serene, wooded area you'll find 3314 S 730 E. This home is situated just 20 minutes from Kokomo and 45 minutes to downtown Lafayette. Sitting on just over an acre lot it has all the feels of wooded country with being just minutes away from the town of Burlington. You will find 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom on each floor along with a partially finished basement that is perfect for a man cave. With it's cottage like feel you'll have no trouble keeping warm in the winter months with the wood burning fireplace in the living room and a wood burning stove in the basement. Recent updates include Pergo scratch and waterproof flooring, kitchen appliances, garbage disposal, pressure tank, Kinetico water softener, outdoor lights, some interior lights, and wifi ultra quiet garage doors openers.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2,496 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,064 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Carroll Cons. School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 432 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Partial Basement,Partially Finished
- 1. Wood Burning,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Bookcase,Countertops-Laminate,Deck Open,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Eat-In Kitchen,Tub/Shower Combination,Main Floor Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.02 A
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Partially Wooded.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer-Electric,Range-Electric,Water Heater Electric,Water Softener-Owned,Window Treatment-Blinds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price