This stately beauty in ever-popular Mapleton Fall Creek can now be yours! Close proximity to The Monon AND Fall Creek trails. Centrally located between downtown and Broad Ripple, this 3BR, 2.5BA stucco home is full of unique and beautiful historical integrity throughout! The impressive central foyer, flanked by spacious rooms for family gatherings abound on the main level, with generously sized bedrooms with ample closet space upstairs. The full basement has a bathroom as well as finished space for additional living. New deck off the kitchen/breakfast room only expands the possibilities! Updated electrical and plumbing. New gravel drive, rear privacy fence, front walk and steps. Newer HVAC & water heater.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,652 sq. ft
Indianapolis Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Kit Exhaust,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- FULL,Unfinished,Daylite Windows
- 1. Living Room Fireplace,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Hardwood Floors,Screens Some,Windows Wood,WoodWorkStain/Painted,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Gravel,Fence Partial,Fence Privacy.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors