Step back in time and check out this old world property that has been wonderfully renovated! New Roof, New Heat & AC, New Flooring, New Kitchen, etc. In the Watson Park Historic District on Indianapolis’s near northside, this stunning Tudor Revival brick home is located on a coveted hill with long driveway, secured gate and treed setting. Architectural features throughout make this a one of a kind home. 25’ tall Barrel Ceiling Great Room; leaded glass windows & atrium doors; original doors, trim work, hardwoods & tile; stone & marble fireplaces, fixtures, etc. This 4 bedroom, 4 bath home has a full basement, front & rear drives, detached 2 car garage. With an elevator and a courtyard dramatic stone pond with fountain, this is a must see!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,428 sq. ft
Indianapolis Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom, Split,Handicap Accessible,TubFull with Shower
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room,Separate Room
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Finished Ceiling,Partial,Finished Walls
- 2. Basement Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built In Book Shelves,Ceiling Vaulted,Hardwood Floors,Window Bay Bow,Windows Wood,WoodWorkStain/Painted,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Asphalt,Fence Full Rear,Water Feature Fountain. Curbs,Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tree Mature,Trees Small.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors