You don’t need to sacrifice beauty for convenience --the Cedar gives you all that and more. The foyer leads into a great room that flows into a large open kitchen that comes with all appliances included and a dining space. An island provides more work space and seating! Past the large pantry, a short hall leads to a convenient powder room, a large coat closet, and a flex room you can use any way you need – a home office, hobby room, or extra play space. Upstairs the luxury continues with 4 large bedrooms, three of which boast walk-in closets. The laundry room is oversized to accommodate your needs. Off the light-filled upper hall, the owner’s bedroom features lots of living area, a huge walk-in closet, and a private bath.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,903 sq. ft
SUBDIVISION NOT AVAILABLE See Legal
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Suite
- Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Walk In Closet,Windows Vinyl,Wood Work Painted,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete. Curbs,Sidewalks,Trees Small.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area,ParkPlayground,Snow Removal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors