Private Get-A-Way. Private gated entry. Enjoy the outdoors through all the windows. Views overlooking the 1+ Ac lake from every room. Home built in 2014 with all upscale products. Hardwood & tile floors through out. This split open concept floor plan offers you room to roam or enjoy a get together with friends. Kitchen has oak e-z close cabinets with SS Appliances. Great Rm has a corner stone electric fireplace w/entertainment center. Large Mud Room to use after those times enjoying nature or use the Toy Box 3 Car Det 32x28 Garage & workshop with bath. New 16x10 storage barn. Enjoy the back patio with a new Hot Tub. Home located just south of Historic Vernon and north of historic Madison & Ohio River. Perfect for retirement or get-a-way.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,640 sq. ft
Jennings County Schools
Brush Creek Elementary
Jennings County Middle
Jennings County High
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 2
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom, Split,Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full
- Dining Combo/Great Room,Dining Combo/Kitchen
- Interior Laundry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Great Room Fireplace,Masonry Fireplace.
- Interior Handicap Accessible.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Handicap Accessible Interior,Windows Thermal,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Pole,Barn Storage,Driveway Concrete,Driveway Gravel,Outdoor Fire Pit. Dock Owned,Pond,Rural No Subdivision,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors