This significantly remodeled, four-bedroom home blends timeless style with functionality and boasts a master bedroom and bath echoing the ambiance of a luxury hotel suite, two tastefully appointed home offices function perfectly for WFH or could transition to make this a 5 bedroom home, a mudroom with lockers and hidden laundry area, two first floor powder rooms, and a warm and inviting family room with an abundance of new cabinetry. The circular floor plan is perfect for entertaining large groups but cozy enough to comfortably host small gatherings. Convenient to downtown Indianapolis, Carmel, and Fishers, this is one of the nicest homes on one of the largest lots in one of north Indianapolis’ most sought-after neighborhoods.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,174 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Suite
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry
- Cook Top Gas,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Family Room Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Vaulted,Hardwood Floors,Wood Work Painted,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Mini,Driveway Asphalt,Fence Privacy,Pool Below Ground. Curbs,Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tree Mature.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors