Looking for a well built brick home on a lake? This is for you. Homes like this are hard to find and don't come onto the market very often..This home has a lot to offer. Spacious 2 bedrooms on the upper level with 2 full baths. Open concept with the Kitchen, dining room and family room with a fireplace.Dining room area has a bay window that over looks the lake.Newer stainless steel Appliances. Basement area is a two bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen,living room and full bath. There is wood burning insert that heats the downstairs and a lot of the upper level on these cold winter days. Walk out basement with a great view of the lake.Enclosed deck that would be a great area to have summer barbecues for friends and family.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,580 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,580 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Pike County School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 860 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Crawl,Finished,Partial Basement
- 2. Living/Great Rm,Basement,Fireplace Insert,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Deck Covered,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Garage Door Opener,Main Floor Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- High-Rise Amenities
Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer-Electric,Ice Maker,Range-Electric,Water Heater Gas
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS