Don’t miss out on becoming the new owner of this immaculately maintained Granger home in a wooded setting conveniently located near Grape Road shopping! The open concept living room boasts a beautiful masonry fireplace and custom built-in shelving for your entertainment system. Enjoy hosting in the generously sized kitchen with an ample amount of cabinetry, plenty of counter space, 2 pantries, and a stainless appliance package. The large master suite features custom built-in shelving, an abundance of storage in the walk-in closet, and a private bath with twin sink vanity and walk-in shower. Step outside and enjoy the beautiful landscaping on the home’s large deck made perfect for any backyard celebration. Other notable features include 3 additional bedrooms, formal living/dinning room, finished basement with two bonus rooms for an office or added storage, and a large two car garage. With a newer roof, water heater, driveway, and many updates throughout this home is move-in ready! So don’t wait - schedule your showing today!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,276 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,108 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Bend Community School Corp
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,120 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Partial Basement
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- 1st Bdrm En Suite,Built-In Entertainment Ct,Ceiling Fan(s),Deck Open,Disposal,Eat-In Kitchen,Firepit,Garage Door Opener,Irrigation System,Landscaped,Patio Open
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,Level,Partially Wooded.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer-Electric,Range-Electric,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Owned
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS