First time home buyers and investors, take notice of this well maintained, ready to move into, solid 2 bedroom home. Located in a nice and quite rural neighborhood in Clay Township. This home sits on (4)-partials of land that offers off street parking, and plenty of room to building on. Lots of updates have been completed on this home, inside and out. A bit more sprucing up can add even greater value to this home and make this the perfect home for the right buyer(s). It offers 2-bedrooms, updated kitchen with plenty of cabinetry and granite counter tops, updated 1 full bathroom, living room and basement with laundry area, updated electric and plumbing. Nice hardwood floors throughout, New efficiency windows and doors. Conveniently close to popular shopping plazas and eateries, walking trails, parks and The University of Notre Dame. Interested buyers and investors, schedule your personal showing today.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,254 sq. ft
804 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Bend Community School Corp.
Darden Primary Center
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- None, Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Partial Basement,Unfinished
- Insulated Glass Windows,Storm Doors,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Countertops-Ceramic,Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec,Eat-In Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Storm Doors,Storm Windows,Kitchenette,Tub/Shower Combination,Sump Pump
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Boat Amenities
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Privacy,Wood. Corner,Partially Wooded,Wooded.
- High-Rise Amenities
Sump Pump,Water Heater Gas
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price