JUST FINISHED!!!!! New luxury ranch designed and built by Irish Custom Homes in the coveted and wooded neighborhood of Terre Verde Hills. Enjoy the peace and quiet of this tree lined lot - this home-site will be stunningly landscaped. You can enjoy the back yard on the large patio, and look out towards the woods and field that are regularly frequented by deer and turkey. Inside, you’ll enjoy over 1,900 luxurious square feet of finished living space featuring upgraded vinyl plank flooring, ceramic tile details, locally built custom kitchen cabinetry with decorative cabinet pulls, a matte black appliance package including an over-the-range hood, a gathering stone island with granite composite farm sink and a butcher block decorative cabinet end to make this a kitchen suitable for a gourmet chef! The modern linear fireplace in the great room is a great highlight at the end of the great room surrounded by custom cabinetry and shiplap details. The dining room sits at the center of the vaulted great room surrounded on one side with a decorative iron baluster railing and the other with a 9' sliding patio window. Retire to the master suite highlighted by 10' tray ceiling with crown moulding and 9' side walls leading to large stylish master bath retreat with stunning tile details and lighting fixtures, a walk-in custom master shower with bench seat, custom tile niche, dual shower heads surrounded by a glass enclosure, and a private toilet room. The guest quarters consists of two large bedrooms and a guest bath with a tiled tub surround. The unfinished open and bright lower level has 9-foot ceilings, and is framed out to finish one bedroom, an additional bath, and a large recreation room with two windows. Custom home living in a peaceful setting, yet minutes to city amenities. Parochial schools and New Prairie School of Choice make this an ideal location - schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, 1 Story
3,716 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,908 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Bend Community School Corp
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Main 15x18
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,858 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Partially Finished,Unfinished
- Double Pane Windows,Insulated Glass Windows,Low Emittance Doors/Win,Multi Pane Windows,Sunscreen(s)
- 1. Family Rm,Living/Great Rm,Gas Starter,Heatilator.
- Appliances,Electrical/Lighting,HVAC,Insulation,Roofing,Thermostat/Controllers,Water Heater,Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cable Ready,Ceiling-9+,Ceiling-Cathedral,Ceiling-Tray,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Vaulted,Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Stone,Crown Molding,Detector-Carbon Monoxide,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Gas,Eat-In Kitchen,Foyer Entry,Garage Door Opener,Home Warranty Included,Irrigation System,Kitchen Island,Landscaped,Near Walking Trail,Open Floor Plan,Patio Open,Pocket Doors,Porch Cover
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl, Shingle, Asphalt
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 84.64' x 145.79'
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. 0-2.9999,Partially Wooded.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Freezer,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Oven-Gas,Range-Gas,Water Heater Gas
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS