Quaint bungalow nestled on a quiet 20 acre parcel of beautiful pasture land. Raise some cattle, chicken or horses & enjoy country living at it's best. This house has 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Original hardwood floors under the carpet in the dining room, sitting room & hall is a real bonus. The eat-in kitchen opens up to the spacious dining room with gorgeous views out the spectacular bay window. Enjoy a quiet reading/sitting room over looking the front pasture or step onto the covered front porch & enjoy nature all around. The warm & inviting spacious family room has a great vaulted ceiling. Enjoy the rustic feel while enjoying the warmth of the free standing pellet stove. The 2.5 car garage has a small woodstove to keep it toasty warm while you work on your projects. You're going to love it. Town of Santa Claus Water. PSC-Fiber Optic internet. Property being sold 'As Is'.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,914 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,660 Sq. Ft. (approx)
North Spencer County School Corp.
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 254 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Crawl,Partial Basement,Unfinished
- Free Standing.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Vaulted,Chair Rail,Countertops-Laminate,Detector-Smoke,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Eat-In Kitchen,Porch Covered,Porch Enclosed,Range/Oven Hook Up Elec,Twin Sink Vanity,Tub/Shower Combination,Formal Dining Room,Garage-Heated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1340 x 660
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Electric. 15+,Pasture.
- High-Rise Amenities
Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Cooktop-Electric,Dehumidifier,Dryer-Electric,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Oven-Electric,Water Heater Electric
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS