AMAZING WATERFRONT HOME WITH 3 CAR GARAGE AND UPGRADED FINISHES UNDERWAY BY AWARD WINNING BUILDER KLINE CUSTOM HOMES. To be featured in the HBA Spring Showcase of Homes, May 2021. This one is sold, but be sure to tour as builder can recreate for you on a nearby lot in under 6 months. Stunning exterior with casement windows, white siding, charcoal gray quarry cut stone, accented with touches of dramatic black trim and stonework, as well as slate oak look insulated garage doors. grey and black glazed posts and gable details. Grey composite deck with black railing will be a great place to watch the wildlife in the pond from this waterfront lot, awesome setting for your future pool! Main level open layout features kitchen with custom handcrafted white cabinetry accented by glazed grey island and custom barndoor to walk in pantry, formal dining room (or home office) with crown molding. Light grey stacked stone fireplace with stone mantle and built ins highlight the large great room with wood flooring, laundry room with cabinetry and utility sink, upgraded cotto brick floor tile, sleek polished grey tile in half bath easily accessible from the mudroom complete with shiplap backed bench. Upgraded craftsman trim throughout along with black hardware and faucets. Wood flooring extends up the stairway accented by solid oak treads and stained handrails with iron balusters leading to a second floor loft area. Plush carpet in the 4 upper bedrooms. In addition to TWO walk in closets in the master bedroom, the master suite offers a double vanity, striking tile shower, an indulgent soaking tub nestled by tile feature walls. Bright lookout basement is being professionally finished (additional 804 SF) by builder to include a 5th bedroom, family room with kitchenette/bar, and another full bathroom with beautiful custom tile work. This popular neighborhood features sidewalks, street lights, and Penn Schools!
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,613 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,166 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Penn-Harris-Madison School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,251 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Full Basement,Partially Finished
- Energy Star Windows,Insulated Doors,Insulated Glass Windows
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Gas Log.
- Appliances,Doors,HVAC,Insulation,Water Heater,Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Breakfast Bar,Cable Available,Ceiling-9+,Ceiling-Cathedral,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Solid Surf,Countertops-Stone,Crown Molding,Deck Open,Deck on Waterfront,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Gas,Foyer Entry,Garage Door Opener,Garden Tub,Irrigation System,Kitchen Island,Pantry-Walk In,Porch Covered,Twin Sink Vanity,Utility Sink,Wet Bar,Kitchenette,Tub and Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl, Shingle
- Boat Amenities
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Irregular,Slope,Waterfront,0-2.9999,Waterfront-Medium Bank.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Cooktop-Gas,Humidifier,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Oven-Built-In,Oven-Gas,Sump Pump,Water Heater Gas
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price