Brick Bungalow on one of Broad Ripple's best blocks! Home features, gleaming h'woods, crown molding, plantation shutters on main level. Bright, cozy LR w/ vintage gas FP flanked by windows. Kit boasts ss appls, GAS stove, b'splsh, white cabs. Full basement w/ half bath offers opportunities galore! Premium outdoor features include oversized 1 car garage outdoor toys. Enjoy evening cocktails on rear deck overlooking lrg yard complete w/ mature trees & full privacy fence. Fun front sunroom w/ lrg patio welcomes friends & neighbors. Quiet street w/ lines of unique homes but just a quick bike ride to all things BR: Canterbury Park, Monon Trail, Local shopping, restaurants & fun.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,016 sq. ft
Indianapolis Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 2
- Living Room
- Formal Dining Room,Separate Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Humidity Control.
- 1. Gas Starter Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Hardwood Floors,Wood Work Painted,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear,Privacy
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Asphalt,Fence Full Rear,Fence Privacy. Street Lights,Suburban,Tree Mature.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price