Here is a beautiful home with a gorgeous view of the pond and a quick walk to the Karst Farm Greenway. Only 1 mile from I-69, close to shopping, movie theatre, restaurants, and the Northwest Y makes this the perfect location! Inside this Italianate style ranch, you'll find an abundance of light, soaring volume ceilings, and granite counter tops in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The dining room, kitchen, and great room have lovely engineered hardwood flooring. Plenty of room in the executive shower in the owners suite. Both bathrooms have cultured marble vanity tops. The bedrooms have carpet and the bathrooms are ceramic tile flooring. Enjoy a winters evening by the gas fireplace and a summers evening on the back patio watching the wildlife and the pond. Please note the built in HDMI cables to hide the wires in the owners suite and great room! Energy Star Certified Home: low E windows, the conditioned space is energy sealed, R 18 exterior wall insulation and R 45 ceiling insulation where permissible. Fresh air supply to mechanicals, merv 8 air filter, programmable thermostat and the owner has added a tankless water heater for an endless supply of hot water and also a humidifier for winter and a dehumidifier or summer. Seasonal Average Utility Bills: Winter: Vectren (Gas) $100, Duke (Electric) $55, Bloomington Utility (water) $40; Summer: Vectren (Gas) $37, Duke (Electric) $175, Bloomington utility (water) $60.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,495 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,495 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Monroe County Community School Corp.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Energy Star Doors,Energy Star Windows,Low Emittance Doors/Win
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Gas Log,Gas Starter,Fireplace Insert,Vented.
- Additional Interior Features
- 1st Bdrm En Suite,Breakfast Bar,Cable Available,Cable Ready,Ceiling-9+,Ceiling-Cathedral,Ceilings-Vaulted,Countertops-Stone,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Garage Door Opener,Kitchen Island,Near Walking Trail,Open Floor Plan,Twin Sink Vanity,Stand Up Shower,Tub/Shower Combination,Main Level Bedroom Suite,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- Lot Dimensions
- 134 x 59 x 120 x 88
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Level,Water View.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Window Treatments,Dryer-Electric,Range-Gas,Water Heater Tankless
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price