Built in 2003 this stunning CapeCod style home has been recently remodeled and is ready for new owners. On over 11 acres, you will find a 32x23 barn with cement floor; an inground pool with automatic pool cover; a walk out basement; new roof in 2020; and stunning sunset views from the back deck and pool. All new wood flooring and carpet was just installed on the main level. New granite countertops. Updated main bathroom. Newly renovated Fireplace in the main living area is remarkable and floor to ceiling!! Custom built-ins just completed in the family room, mud room, and custom handmade bench all by local furniture maker. Mantel was milled for this home and will look great with your stockings!! Bedroom 4 in basement along with full bath.
Single Family, 1 Story
4,933 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Patio,Sinks Double,Tub Full with Separate Shower
- Breakfast Room,Dining Combo/Great Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Cook Top Gas,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven Double,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- 9 feet+Ceiling,Finished,WalkOut
- 2. Family Room Fireplace,Free Standing Wood Stove,Great Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Cathedral,Ceiling Raised,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,WetBar,Wood Work Painted,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 508780 SF
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Pole,Barn Storage,Driveway Asphalt,Pool Below Ground. Creek On Property,Rural No Subdivision,Tree Mature,Trees Small.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors