Move right into this quiet neighborhood that is only minutes to Eagle Creek Park, shopping, restaurants & downtown Indy. This open floor plan home has new luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the first floor. The kitchen is set up for spending time with family and friends while cooking with stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry & a great island. Light up the wood buring fireplace & roast some marshmellows with the kids. There are two master suites with large walk in closets in both. The landry is located between the bedrooms and the newer washer and dryer stay. the HVAC is just a year old. The HOA takes care of the roof, exterior maintance and snow removal; even the drive of the two car garage. The large backyard has lots of privacy.
Single Family, Condo, Contemporary, 2 Story, Condo
2 Full/1 Half
1,646 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 2
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,TubFull,Tub Whirlpool
- Dining Combo/Great Room
- Interior Laundry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Common Walls
- Entry Location
- Entry Level: 1
- 1. Great Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull Down Stairs,Walk In Closet,Skylights,Windows Wood,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick
- Covered Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete. Cul-De-Sac.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Insurance Building Hazard,Lawncare,Snow Removal
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price