Wonderful Home in Avon Schools built in 2002, perfect for 2021. Three Car Garage, Open Floor Plan, Loft and a Privacy Fenced Back Yard! Accessibility features on the main level include Zero Step Entries, 36" doors, plus a bedroom w/full bath & roll-in shower! Great for in-law/guest room. Large back yard, includes extra large custom stamped patio, retractable awning, service door to garage and gate. This home is perfect for social distancing indoors & out! Upstairs Loft with extra outlets, c/b great study room, crafting, home office or just another space to relax. Owner's suite has ample room for that King bed and additional large furnishings. Full bath, garden tub/shower combo, huge walk-in closet. 3 add'l BR upstairs w/walk-in closets.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,446 sq. ft
Avon Community High School
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 5
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 2nd Master,Closet Walk in,TubFull with Shower
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room,Dining Combo/Living Room
- Interior Laundry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Handicap Accessible,Interior Handicap Accessible.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Walk In Closet,Handicap Accessible Interior,Windows Vinyl,Wood Work Painted,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear,Privacy
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Fence Full Rear,Fence Privacy,Exterior Handicap Accessible. Sidewalks,Tree Mature,Trees Small.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Maintenance Common Area,ParkPlayground,Walking Trails
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors