Step into this charmingly updated bungalow and you'll appreciate all the unique details in every room. From the customized kitchen with center island & some glass front cabinets, detailed paint job throughout, industrial chic light fixtures, some shiplap wood walls, and the bathroom barn door, it's all good! Main floor master BR with adjacent bath, tiled walk-in shower with bench seat, 2 vanities and huge walk-in closet. Nice dining room and living room. Enclosed front sun porch. Furnace new-2020. Convenient side porch entry & nice rear deck with built in seats. Detached garage. Take a look and you'll agree!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
2,288 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,476 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Goshen Community Schools
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 812 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Michigan Basement,Partial Basement,Unfinished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Deck Open,Kitchen Island,Porch Covered,Main Level Bedroom Suite,Formal Dining Room,Washer Hook-Up
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- 37 x 165
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Wood. Level,0-2.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range-Gas,Water Heater Electric,Window Treatment-Blinds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price