Fall in love with this updated brick ranch home in a quiet Brownsburg neighborhood. This 3 bedroom and 2 Full Bath home has been fully updated in the last 5 years: Roof, Furnace, Kitchen with new cabinets and granite countertops, Bathrooms: Master with tiled shower. Laminated Hardwood Flooring, paint, added insulation, Appliances that include washer/dryer, recessed lighting, and more. cozy wood-burning fireplace, lots of natural light from updated windows including a bay window off the kitchen, storage barn, attic storage via pulldown ladder. Steps away from Williams Park: 44 acres of trails, splash park, picnic space, and playgrounds. Conveniently located near schools and 267 for an easy commute. Don't miss this one.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,444 sq. ft
Brownsburg West Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Living Room
- Dining Combo/Family Room,Dining Combo/Living Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Living Room Fireplace,Masonry Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Attic Pull Down Stairs,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Mini,Driveway Concrete. Corner,Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tree Mature.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors