Charming two-story condo in lovely quiet neighborhood. Wood burning fireplace, wood laminate floors downstairs, huge master and smaller second bedroom upstairs. Oversized patio looking onto large grassy area far from the street. Beautiful large pond in the middle of the neighborhood with walking path. Community pool and clubhouse. Great location with easy access to 465, 69, Castleton Mall, Community North Hospital and more.
Single Family, Condo, 2 Story, Condo
1 Full/1 Half
1,468 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 2
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,TubFull with Shower
- Dining Combo/Great Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entry Location
- Entry Level: 1
- 1. Living Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Vaulted,Walk In Closet,Screens Some,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Pool Community. Cul-De-Sac,Storm Sewer,Street Lights,Tree Mature.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Clubhouse,Entrance Common,Insurance Common Area,Lawncare,Maintenance All Ground,Maintenance Building Exterior,Pool,Professional Management,Snow Removal,Common Water Sewer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price