This home is located in a relaxing setting in the highly sought after Brownsburg School District. 3 BR 2.5 BATH with a main level master feature, private bath and walk-in closet. Family room features vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, and an abundance of natural light. Additional living space available in loft area for a second-floor retreat. Kitchen features rich cherry cabinetry, laminate flooring and updated appliances. Walk out of the kitchen and your backyard is your own oasis, fully-fenced with a custom deck facing a wooded trail that has a disc golf area. Located in close proximity to all the amenities the west side has to offer including Eagle Creek Park, Hendricks Regional Hospital, and right next to I-74. No HOA!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,832 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Sinks Double,TubFull with Shower,Tub Garden
- Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Cook Top Electric,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Kit Exhaust,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Log Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull Down Stairs,Ceiling Vaulted,Hardwood Floors,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Fence Full Rear. Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors