Get away from the hustle of noise and enjoy this home nestled in the midst of lots of nature paths, wildlife running free, and has stocked pond with bass and blue gill for the avid fisherman, and so much more. Quality craftsmanship which features, granite countertops, all new stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, solid core doors, large open kitchen w/maple cabinets, custom shelving in pantry and updated cedar shelving in Master Bdrm. Lots of windows and wrap around porch. Finished walk-out basement with lots of room for entertainment. Large outbuilding enclosed for those special projects. New a/c installed 4/2020. Home is wired for whole house generator - generator not incl. So much more to see!! Call for your showing today.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
5,610 sq. ft
Franklin County Community
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Tub Garden
- Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Cook Top Gas,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished Ceiling,Finished,WalkOut,Finished Walls
- 2. Basement Fireplace,Family Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Screens Some,Windows Vinyl,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Gravel,Fence Partial,Out Building With Utilities,Storage Shed. Pond,Not In Subdivision,Tree Mature,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors