Your search for the quintessential single story that showcases mid-century charm with lots of modern updates, ends here! This 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, ranch style home, located in “The Oaks” area of Mishawaka, also features a partially finished lower level and 3 season room. There is fresh paint throughout as well as a new front door, hardwood floors in the dining area, bedrooms and hall. The bright, open, refreshed kitchen with a new center island, freshly painted white cabinetry, new vinyl flooring, and new lighting is a cook’s paradise. The family room/dining area is conveniently adjacent and open to the kitchen and offers a fireplace and plenty of windows. The built-in bookcases and fireplace in the living room make it the ideal spot to cozy up to a great book next to the crackling fire in the cooler seasons. Master bedroom with ensuite and two additional bedrooms with a good amount of closet space. Lower level with pool table and workshop are great spaces for recreational activities of all types. There is also plenty of storage and shelving and a radon system in place. Three-season sunporch has indoor/outdoor carpeting and a wall of sliders for maximum fresh air and sunlight. Rear yard features a freshly painted storage shed and coordinating newly painted privacy fence. Enjoy unwinding at the end of a long day in your own hot tub. Within minutes to shopping, eateries, Riverwalk, and conveniently located to Beutter, Central and Battel Parks, as well. Utility monthly averages: Nipsco-$56/ Mishawaka Utilities which includes: electric, water, sewer, trash, and recycling-$225.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,250 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oneil & Schwabs
1,491 Sq. Ft. (approx)
School City of Mishawaka
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 959 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Double Pane Windows
- 2. Dining Rm,Living/Great Rm,Wood Burning,Two.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-In Bookcase,Cable Available,Countertops-Laminate,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Eat-In Kitchen,Foyer Entry,Garage Door Opener,Landscaped,Patio Open,Porch Enclosed,Range/Oven Hook Up Elec,Utility Sink,Stand Up Shower,Tub/Shower Combination,Main Level Bedroom Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Wood, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Privacy. 0-2.9999,Corner.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer-Electric,Oven-Electric,Radon System,Range-Electric,Water Heater Gas
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls - Indiana Regional MLS