Main level living and low Maintenance. Enjoy security and a convenient location that is close to shops, groceries and easy access to the interstate. Inside this gated community you will find an updated unit overlooking the pond with water views and mature trees. Newer windows, granite countertops, new master bath, flooring, lighting, fireplace insert, etc. This end unit has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 parking spaces in the heated and lit garage. Master has double vanity sinks, a walk in closet, and walk in shower. Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, tile floor and opens to a cheery breakfast nook. Monthly fee includes water and sewer and ALL exterior maintenance. All furnishings are negotiable. Move in ready! Elevatored building.
Single Family, Condo, 1 Story, Condo
1,710 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 2
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Sinks Double,TubFull with Shower
- Breakfast Room,Dining Combo/Living Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Common Walls
- Entry Location
- Entry Level: 1
- 1. Gas Log Fireplace,Gas Starter Fireplace,Living Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk In Closet,Screens Complete,Windows Vinyl,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Pool Community,Sprinkler/Irrigation System,Tennis Community. Gated Community,Street Lights,Tree Mature,Water View.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Entrance Common,Exercise,Insurance Building Hazard,Irrigation,Maintenance All Ground,Pool,Snow Removal,Tennis,Trash Removal,Common Water Sewer
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors