Beautifully renovated 5 bedroom, 3 full bath brick Colonial home in Washington Township. The amazing bright open living space encompasses new kitchen with island and breakfast bar area, dining area, and spacious living room with wood burning fireplace. The interior features upgraded cabinets, Quartz counters, Gallery SS appliance package, refinished oak hardwood floors, new lighting fixtures, updated wiring throughout the home with 200 amp panel, and all new water supply lines. The new baths feature tile floors and showers, new vanities, and shower doors. The exterior has new thermal windows and fresh paint. The oversized 3 car garage and large rear yard with patio create a great entertaining area. Must see this home to appreciate!
Single Family, Other
2,890 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 5
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full
- Dining Combo/Kitchen,Dining Combo/Living Room
- Interior Laundry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Family Room Fireplace,Living Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Electrical/Lighting,Energy Star Windows,Low-E Windows,Water Sense Toilet
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Hardwood Floors,Windows Thermal,Windows Vinyl,Wood Work Painted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Asphalt. Tree Mature,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors