If you are looking for a place to call "home", then look no further than this quality, well cared for home! Nestled in a neighborhood of mature trees, giving a sense of small community living yet not far from Eagle Creek Park and Reservoir. You'll love the finished basement, having a family rm with its own wood burning fireplace, full bath, and, yes, that much needed separate office! The upstairs family rm has a beautiful gas fireplace and beautiful wainscoting wood finished walls. This rm gives a real sense of tranquility. Also, offered is a large living rm and separate dining rm for those holiday family gatherings. Truly, this is a place to build memories! Enjoy the large screened porch spring, summer, and fall. Play set may stay or go.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,727 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double
- Living Room
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished Ceiling,Finished,Partial,Finished Walls
- 2. Basement Fireplace,Family Room Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Mini,Driveway Asphalt. Cul-De-Sac,Suburban,Tree Mature.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors