Plenty of room to grow in this spacious custom built home in the rolling hills and towering trees of Wellington Northeast. 4 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half baths. All appliance stay in kitchen with new appliances, cntrs & tile backsplash. Kitchen opens to sunken family room. 2 fireplaces, one in fam rm & other in rec room. New roof, windows, furnace, and water heater. Dual HVAC makes sun room an all year space. Over sized garage has bump-outs on both sides. Half acre lot offers more room to grow! 2 minutes from Allisonville Rd./3 minutes to SR 37.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Half
Aluminum siding,Brick,Vinyl siding
3,040 sq. ft
Stony Creek Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Suite
- Living Room
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 2. Family Room Fireplace,Rec Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Tray,Walk In Closet,Windows Vinyl
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete. Irregular,Sidewalks,Tree Mature.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Entrance Common,Insurance Common Area,Maintenance Common Area,Pool,Tennis
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors