Outstanding, 4 bdrm brick home on 27 acre wooded property in park-like setting. Lovely ranch w/ open floor plan, loft & walk-out base. Beautiful woods w/ trails, huge firepit, rolling terrain, nature abounds. Enjoy from screened porch, lrg deck or walkout base. Awesome views. Great for entertaining. Loft & base w/ full baths, either cld be in-law qtrs. 9' ceilings, Lrg dining area, lrg walk-in pantry, lots of storage. Lots of potential! (horse farm, winery, mini farm, development) Land has tillable acres, potential for pond. Many updts include new roof and softr, updtd fixtures, int paint, some appls. Rm in base cld be 5th bdrm. 75x54 Morton pole barn, drive thru, elec. 2-10 warranty. Addl insulation. Handicap access in gar.
Single Family, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
5,710 sq. ft
Eastern Hancock County
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Deck,Sinks Double,Suite,Tub Full with Separate Shower
- Dining Combo/Great Room,Dining Combo/Kitchen
- Interior Laundry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Kit Exhaust,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Finished,Partial,WalkOut,Finished Walls
- 1. Gas Log Fireplace,Gas Starter Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace,Masonry Fireplace.
- Exterior Handicap Accessible,Interior Handicap Accessible.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Walk In Closet,Handicap Accessible Interior,Screens Complete,Windows Vinyl,Wood Work Stained,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Pole,Driveway Asphalt,Outdoor Fire Pit,Exterior Handicap Accessible. Rural No Subdivision,On Trail,Tree Mature,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors