Gorgeous home in popular Charleston Crossing! Walk up and notice the stunning brick front. Head inside to a dramatic entryway that leads into the dining room and family room. Venture into the eat-in kitchen that features a detailed backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and an island. Relax on cold winter nights in front of the cozy wood-burning fireplace in the living room. Take a trip upstairs to 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, and the laundry closet. The master bath entails a garden tub and standing shower. Outside you will find a large wooden deck, perfect for entertaining! The large back yard is fully fenced and features a storage shed. Come see this charming home today!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,744 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Tub Garden
- Breakfast Room,Dining Combo/Living Room
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Electric
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Family Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Cathedral,Ceiling Vaulted,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Storage,Driveway Concrete,Fence Full Rear. Cul-De-Sac,Sidewalks,Tree Mature.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Entrance Common,Maintenance Common Area,Snow Removal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors