Opportunity knocks in the heart of Fishers! Be close to everything & walk to all that downtown Fishers has to offer. Great location on a cul-de-sac in popular Sunblest is just a quick bike ride from Holland Park. This 3-bedroom, 2 bath home has new paint, a newer roof, water heater & wood floors. Open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. There is a vaulted ceiling in the great room with a wood burning fireplace. There is also a four-season sunroom off the dining room with big deck and mature trees in the back yard. All appliances stay including the washer & dryer. Quality HSE schools & just minutes from I-69, I-465, Allisonville Rd & much more! What a value!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,540 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in
- Dining Combo/Great Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Great Room Fireplace,Masonry Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull Down Stairs,Ceiling Vaulted,Walk In Closet,Windows Vinyl,Wood Work Painted,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Storage Shed. Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Sidewalks,Storm Sewer,Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors